This article will show managers how to navigate the Manager Dashboard.
- The manager dashboard area will allow managers to monitor completion progress and run exception reports.
- You can only see your direct reports and not the direct reports of others.
- For more detailed information, inquire with your campus LMS Administrator on a scheduled report for training information related to your direct reports.
Note: Campuses who have not gone through CHRS implementation:
- CSU Learn uses positions reporting to other positions to determine which manager supervises an employee
- The CSU Learn extract from PeopleSoft 9.0 take the lowest employee record for employees with dual roles on campus
- Primary job indicator is not being used until campuses go through CHRS implementation
Step 1: Click on the Manager Dashboard icon to check on the completion status of your direct report.
Step 2: A high level overview will allow you to see the progress of each of the direct report(s) on your team.
Step 3: By default, you will be able to see the direct reports listed individually. You can also toggle the view by clicking on activities to see the completion progress by your direct reports per activity
Step 4: With the Users tab enabled, click on the Incomplete button next to the user’s name. This will work even if the direct report does not have any incomplete activities.
Step 5: The manager will navigate to the Detailed Exception Report by User page.
Step 6: On the left hand side you can filter by Assignment Status and Assignment Type to view all completed / incomplete activities.
Step 7: You can also click on the Add button to assign additional activities for the user. The process is outlined in the article, Manager Assignments.
Step 8: Click on the Close button when you are finished or navigate back to the Manager Dashboard.
This concludes how to navigate the Manager Dashboard.