This article covers how to access Advanced Reporting.
Please note advanced reporting access requires the correct security permissions, if you follow the steps below and do not see the button(s) to access advanced reporting, please contact your Campus Administrator to request access.
Step 1: Log in to the training platform (please go to the How to Login Article for more information).
Step 2: To get to Advanced Reporting, go to Self > Quick Links > Advanced Reporting.
You can also click on the Advanced Reporting widget to access reporting.
Please refer to Advanced Reporting Terms Article for more information on each feature within Advanced Reporting.
Step 3: From the reporting dashboard, you will have access to the following:
- Library: This will list all Ad Hocs and Reports that are in the system. You can use the search box to find a report.
- View: This drop-down allows you to access Search Results, Repository, and Schedules.
- Create: This drop-down allows you to create an Ad Hoc or a Report.
- CSU_PROD Folder: When you expand this folder, you will be able to see your campus reports and templates that are created.
Step 4: Expand the CSU_PROD folder > Custom folder > Reports folder to access your campus reports and templates.
Do NOT edit other campus’ reports or move reporting folders that are not from your campus.
Step 5: There are three report template folders that you can access.
- Annual Campus Compliance (President's Evaluation): This will list Annual Compliance Report Templates that you can copy and paste into your campus folder. These reports include information about compliance courses that are due by 12/31 every year.
- Compliance Reports: This will list Compliance Report Templates that are for the following courses: Clery Act, Data Security and FERPA, Defensive Driver Program, Gender Equity & Title IX, Injury & Illness Prevention Program, and Mandated Reporter of Child Abuse.
- Report Templates: This will list Activity Attempt, Required Activity, Curriculum Assigned, and Security Role report templates that you can copy and paste into your campus folder.
Step 6: In any report folder that you select, you will have access to view the Ad Hoc and the Report. There are also options to run, edit, open, copy, cut, paste, and delete.