This article goes over how to navigate through the Campus Training Portal.
- Home Icon: takes you back to the homepage from any screen.
- Library Icon: lists all the content that is available in the system including topics and filters.
- My Learning Icon: allows you to view and access your learning activities. Click a filter card to narrow the list of activities that display.
- Training Transcript Icon: review your training records and print certificates of completion.
- Advanced Reporting Icon: available for administrators to run reports on training completion.
- Manager Dashboard Icon: available for managers to see their team's training records. It will list the supervisor's direct reports.
- Self Menu: this allows you to access your training transcript, notifications related to training assignments, and class registrations.
- My Team Menu: another option that is available for managers to see their team's training records. It will list the supervisor's direct reports.
- Learning Search: this allows you to search for all content that is in the system.
- Question Mark icon: takes you to the CSU Training Resources site where you can access articles for assistance.
- Assigned Learning Tile: lists compliance assignments based on your role on campus.
- Recently Viewed Tile: shows the last few activities you had launched and any favorite activities you wanted to return to.
- Transcript Tile: another way to review your training records and print certificates of completion.
- Training Schedule Tile: shows a calendar view of upcoming system-wide and campus training opportunities.
This concludes the training portal navigation.